Really, you love me?

Wedding Vow Renewal
Weddings
Weddings pains
powered by

My Blog

Really, you love me?

I asked my beautiful wife mom, Do you really Love me.... there is a quiet suspense in the reply and then she says you know when we first met my heart just turned and  I was like taken into this other reality that was to dream why have this happen to me seeing this person. But later understood that there and then my life had to change, there was though in my mind that I had to deal with, but how, what had to happen?

My people this will continue because it's going to be a long history of love.

20 Comments to Really, you love me?:

Comments RSS
Stock Tips Today on Thursday, April 28, 2016 8:44 AM
Your blog has always attracted me and this particular post left me speechless. It is one of the best pieces of writing I have seen. Good job......

showbox app for android phone on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 7:09 AM
showbox gives you better movies download experience with showbox you can download all kind of movies.

Pokemesh App Download on Thursday, September 29, 2016 8:51 AM
Get pokemesh it‘s completely exiting and new download pokemesh new version from its official sites.

showbox for chromecast on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 6:06 AM
If you face any kind of trouble during movies downloading and you want to see latest movies in HD format then you need an app like showbox nowadays this app getting much popular because of its attractive and trendy features. This is an app which is compatible with all your devices.

IPTV Player on Monday, December 05, 2016 6:39 AM
Yes you can use this amazing app on your android device but remember only one hing install latest version from its official site.

You Pelis apk file on Monday, December 05, 2016 6:39 AM
Stream videos like never before with one of the best app over internet install your just install and get entertain.

Mobdro APK on Friday, December 09, 2016 6:48 AM
The app works like a dream. And it lends this unparalleled sense of control over what I'm watching. definitely better than MX Player.

showbox apk on Thursday, December 15, 2016 5:52 AM
For HD movies their is one and only solution of entertainment which is fulfill by showbox with showbox apk file you can get high definition movies anytime and make your day special . showbox app showbox latest app

Google on Saturday, December 17, 2016 12:35 AM
Great

xmodapk app on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:50 PM
hey, Thanks a lot for sharing. I am really glad. Actually I was searching about something and then found this. Very helpful. I have a link download The fantastic. Game download xmod

showbox app on Monday, December 26, 2016 7:53 AM
Download Showbox if your are movie freak. With showbox app you can download HD movies at just one click. showbox app

showbox apk on Monday, December 26, 2016 7:53 AM
Lots of app are available for converting movie app but some time time it may create trouble and in other hand you will get direct movie downloading and streaming in HD format via showbox with lots of attractive features.

Showbox APK on Thursday, January 05, 2017 3:40 AM
Showbox app is one of the most entertaining apps to stream movies and TV Shows, Serials within your smart devices.

APK downloader on Thursday, January 05, 2017 3:47 AM
Be updated with your favourite applications like WhatsApp with its latest update versions, get the APK files from apkpolice.com.

Showbox on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 6:39 AM
Showbox is an Android App which is known for its huge role in the app entertainment.

APK APPS FOR WINDOWS on Sunday, January 22, 2017 6:18 AM
A tech blog about anroid, windows, iphone's games, apps and many more.

ipl auction on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 7:54 AM

network protocol error on Friday, April 21, 2017 6:56 AM
you have done a good job thanks for sharing this awesome post keep sharing

Galaxy Note 8 on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 8:21 AM
After the debacle of the Note 7 last year, Samsung is eager to regain the reputation of this coveted series by the upcoming Samsung Note 8. With an improved battery and better specs, Note 8 is going to be a beast of a device. Want to know more about Note 8? Check this website Galaxy Note 8 Release Date

https://www.my9apps.com on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:22 PM
love is the game of suspense and she really loves you